1. Supervising the implementation of approved regulations and educational regulations on all levels of education.
2. Planning and setting required policies and procedures for implementation of decisions made by faculty's educational council.
3. Monitoring the internal evaluation/assessment of educational departments.
4. Supervising provision of courses and instructors' affairs.
Establishing communication and coordination with the faculty's educational managers to implement regulations and approved educational guidelines.
6. Holding regular sessions of the educational and graduate studies council and attending educational meetings.
7. Other tasks assigned by the faculty's chair.